I haven’t set many goals for this year, as I know life will turn all kinds of crazy in about 60 days with a newborn and three year old, but I have spent a bit of time adding new rituals/habits to my daily life.
They are as follows:
- Train my brain daily with an iOS app called Elevate
- Practice my Spanish with iOS app DuoLingo
- Read daily devotional by Tony Dungy and journal thoughts / prayers
- Spend ten minutes a day working on typing drills to improve my typing speed
- Work on my programming skills for at least an hour
- Post daily to this blog
- Read daily
- Stretch by following an online class called RomWOD
So far, I’ve finished all of these all 20 days of the year.
I can’t say for certain I’m getting much better in any one of them, but come December 31st, I’m sure I’ll see huge progress.
The image shows a few books coming up on my reading list.