Another month has come and went and they are still working on our house 🙂
Even though it seemed like there were a lot of days where nothing happened, progress was made. These things specifically:
- All rough electrical work
- Media rough wiring (for Ethernet and speakers)
- Each electrical / plumbing / gas / house structure inspection failed at least once, but in the end they all passed
- We had a pre-drywall meeting where I caught a few electrical mistakes
- Exterior trim was installed
- Garage doors were hung
- House was completely insulated
- Drywall was almost all hung
- The brick crew continued to work, but they were thwarted by running out of sand (one day), then bricks (two days later) and now rain this week.
- The electric and gas lines were hooked up to the house
- And the exterior painting started
We’ve got a busy month of December, so hopefully all things will be completed this month so we can move during November.